BidKicker - Our PPC Paid Search Management Approach
- Advanced Keyword Research and Campaign Setup - Even if you have an existing pay-per-click Internet advertising campaign, BidKicker performs PPC keyword research to ensure the campaigns and ad groups are running with the appropriate keywords grouped properly for the highest quality scores possible..
- Creative Text Ad Development - BidKicker creates compelling and effective Adword ad text (titles and descriptions) that highlights unique selling points or special offers.and take users to relevant landing pages to help maximize click-through and Adwords/Facebook conversion rates.
- PPC Landing Page Consultation - BidKicker will identify the best existing landing pages and/or recommend improvements to Pay Per Click landing pages to facilitate site-level PPC conversion.
- Adwords/Facebook Tracking Consultation - BidKicker works with your staff in generating codes necessary for tracking PPC conversions.
- Adwords Advertisement & Campaign Submission - BidKicker will upload and submit the PPC keywords and associated ad groups and campaigns along with the text ads for approval by the PPC search engines
- PPC Account Settings - BidKicker sets up and monitors the numerous account settings such as daily spend, keyword match type, target geographic areas and more, to help your business reach its Adwords/Facebook ROI goals.
- PPC Bid Management & ROI Tracking - BidKicker monitors and adjusts the cost-per-click (CPC) bids at the keyword level in order to give your business the best results possible from your Adwords/Facebook PPC campaigns. Your CPC bid refers to the amount you pay for a click on your ad when the ad appears on PPC search engines..
- Continual Adwords/Facebook Campaign Assessment & Optimizing - BidKicker, in order to improve overall results, monitors and changes ad copy (title/description) as well as individual PPC keyword bids on a regular basis. In addition, the need for negative keywords will be monitored and added to the Adwords campaigns and ad groups as needed to improve ROI. Over time, this will improve Adwords quality scores and ultimately lower your spend for each PPC keyword providing you with better results from your online PPC advertising.
AdWords/Bing Campaign Development & Management Expertise Includes:
- PPC Keyword Research
- PPC Keyword Grouping
- PPC Negative Keyword Setup
- PPC Ad Group and Campaign Development
- PPC Ad Text Creation
- PPC Landing Page Identification
- PPC Product Listing Ads
- PPC Ad Extensions
- Adwords Click To Call Tracking
- Adwords Local Optimization (if wanted)
- Adwords Conversion Tracking
- PPC ROI Monitoring
- PPC Tracking & Reporting
- PPC Optimization
We are Adwords PPC Specialists! - Why Companies Choose Us
- PPC Industry Experts - Unlike big ad agencies who do radio, TV, print, direct mail, etc., we do one thing and we do it well - Adwords/Facebook/Paid Search - Pay Per Click (PPC) - It's our entire ball game.
- Affordable Pricing - Unlike brick and mortar adword agencies with fancy offices and large overheads, we keep our costs low and therefore can provide our Adwords/Facebook Management services at a fraction of agency prices.
- Specialize In Small Business - Unlike large PPC Management agencies who don't even look at clients with advertising budgets less than $10,000 a month, we specialize in startups and small businesses with advertising budgets that start out low and grow with their online success! Thus, giving all our clients - large and small - a powerful PPC edge over the competition.
- No Long Term Contracts - We are confident in our ability to solve your Adwords/Facebook Pay-Per-Click challenges, and see no reason to require long term contracts.
- The Work We Do Belongs To You - All BidKicker work is done entirely within your Google Adwords, Facebook or Bing PPC paid search accounts. The work we do belongs to you, and will remain in your PPC accounts should you ever decide to remove them from our PPC management. PPC accounts are a business asset that will always be fully accessible, transferable and funded directly by you. In other words, our Pay-Per-Click Management work is completely transparent - and under your control.
Questions? Call Us! - 800-967-8996
Google Pay Per Click does not work for every business. For more information, and to explore if Pay Per Click is right for your business, contact us via the form below!